Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crime shows

You know what's redonkulas? Crime shows. Csi Miami and New York are the worst, I'm watching it with my momma, and I just can't believe the crap that they have. Those computers they have are effin super hightech. Like it blows everything I've ever seen out of the water. You know what else is redonk? Those crazy touch screen things that Miami has but new York doesn't, I figure they would have somewhat similar equipt, but nah. I wish I could get a swet touchscreen tabletop with a freaking hologram screen. That's hard core. I hate tv. You know what a great show is? Phineas and Ferb... That show is the perverbial shtuff. And I don't say that often. Every episode is awesome and that's coming from a 17 year old male. But I also still love pokemon so idk. I guess I'm a nerd or something.
Dftba,
Tfritz

No comments:

Post a Comment