Tuesday, June 1, 2010

extreme lazyness

For the last month or so, i have been taken over by a terrible case of ‘senioritis’.  The problem? I'm a junior.  and i know what you are thinking, I'm exaggerating… well, let me show you the urban dictionary result for senioritis

noun. A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

the first set of symptoms will probably never get me, because i hate sweat pants and i have disliked wearing them since i was a small child, also i don’t care for sports attire…. but this part is what scares me… a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. .. that is me to a T, or however that saying goes.  i have stopped caring.  and it saddens me, all i do in school is play flash games and or solitaire.

Here’s the main problem, i don’t do anything in 4 of my classes, because i have either taken the AP exam or its a study hall.  and that lack of doing things has spread into my other courses of study.  any advice?  because i need it.

Good day to you! –Taylor Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment