Tuesday, January 5, 2010

so its late, procrastination, and New Year's Resolutions.

so right now its pretty late, about 11:15, and i know for alot of people thats not much, but im tired! Oh My Goodness i want to fall asleep right now. but that Gosh Darn AP US History junk has to get all up in my way from sleeping. Yes, i've know about this project for a while, and Yes, i know that was stupid. but guess what. My name is taylor fritz. and i am a slacker. my motivation is and was on the "Fritz"... its funny because my last name is Fritz... anyway, the only reason i am writing this is because i really don't want to work on my stupid APUSH project. so i will tell you my New Year's Resolutions!!!

1. Get into better physical shape (isn't that everyones?)
2. Pwn some n00bs a tennis this season (cause im a vet(veteran... not veterinarian))
3. Run cross country in the fall (this will help me achieve #1 goal)
4. Grow closer to God (because God rocks)
5. Be nicer to the Sibies (siblings)
6. Be honest with myself. (like calling myself a slacker)

so your welcome. please, feel free to leave a comment with some of your goals...
buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment