Friday, August 14, 2009

64 oz challenge



So on august 2nd 2009 I got a sweet app on my iPod touch, called 8. Basically you mark off a glass everytime you drink one, leading up to 8. I got it at 11:35 pm so my time was short. I drank up till 49 oz where I forced myself to stop because I felt like I was gunna chuck. Any way I vowed to complete my challenge and video tape it and post it to YouTube I hope you enjoy watching me suffer. I sure so enjoy it. Anyway I want all of you to leave me comments of crap you want me to do. If you are fermilar with charlieissocoollile of YouTube then you know he has challenge Charlie. I want a torture Taylor or something like that. so leave me things in the comments, both here and on the video. give me things to do and i may do them.

PS. my urine was tap water clear for the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment