Sunday, August 30, 2009

DPC EP "expert" review


So what I'm going to try and do here is write a review for Driftless Pony Club's new EP "expert". I have never written a review, so ill do my best job. And of course I'm doing it with the now unhidden goal of gaining viewers and possibly becoming web-famous. So here I begin.

Driftless Pony Club's new EP "expert" is an awesome listing experience. Although I'm not entirely sure on the meaning of the some songs like "bike" or even "legend of archery" I still love listing to it and singing along with them. The song themes are very diverse in theme, ranging from amputation (imaginary blood) to planetary debate (Pluto vs. Neptune). They do a very good job keeping the entertainment coming and my imagination running. It has been my primary source of music since my CD arrived in the mail on Tuesday the 25 of august, 2009. And to my surprise, it was signed by Craig Benzine, the lead singer, known on the Youtubes as wheezywaiter (Check out his youtube channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/wheezywaiter the bands youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/sambonejr ). And that is one of the great benefits of buying physical CDs from DFTBA records. DPC's CD is available on http://dftba.com/ along with several other excellent CDs, including Hank Green's "So Jokes" and Chameleon Circuit's self titled album.

thanks for dealing with my review!
DFTBA, Taylor Fritz

1 comment:

  1. i hope alandistro reads this, that'd be sweet! and wheezywaiter, love those guys

    ReplyDelete